Maureen - August 5: True Birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary - The rosary is more powerful

mdc
Rank level 20
Rank level 20

Maureen - August 5: True Birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary - The rosary is more powerful

Post by mdc »

Message to: Maureen Sweeney-Kyle
Website: https://www.holylove.org/ http://www.holylove.net/2021-holy-love-messages/
August 5: True Birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary - The rosary is more powerful

Feast of Dedication of Basilica of St. Mary Major – Blessed Mother’s True Birthday

August 5, 2021 – The Blessed Virgin Mary says: “Praise be to Jesus.”

“Dear children, as it is My earthly birthday today, Papa God allows Me the privilege of addressing you (Our Lady is holding a rosary made of rosebuds. She says:). This is the weapon that will defeat Satan. The rosary* is more powerful than any nuclear weapon. This is why Satan – the enemy of your salvation – opposes your rosaries with such vehemence. Be on guard for his tactics to defeat your prayers. He uses time against you.”

“When you arise each morning, ask Me for the grace to be able to pray well – from the heart. It is in this way that Satan’s plans are revealed both in your own lives and in the world. He is the enemy you cannot see, but is always the enemy of any good – great or small. He is already defeated for all eternity and is jealous of each soul’s opportunity to earn Heaven. Be obedient to Papa God’s Commandments.** This is the path that places you in the Refuge of My Immaculate Heart. Once in My Heart, I will defend and rescue you from Satan’s lies.”

“Earthly life is always a battle between good and evil. Carry your rosaries with you as a sign to Satan that you belong to Me.”

“I am your Refuge of Holy Love and your strength.”

Read 1 Timothy 2:1-4+ First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life, godly and respectful in every way. This is good, and it is acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

* The purpose of the Rosary is to help keep in memory certain principal events in the history of our salvation. There are four sets of Mysteries that center on the events of Christ’s life: Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious and – added by Saint John Paul II in 2002 – the Luminous. The Rosary is a Scripture-based prayer that begins with the Apostles’ Creed; the Our Father, which introduces each mystery, is from the Gospels; and the first part of the Hail Mary prayer is the Archangel Gabriel’s words announcing Christ’s birth and Elizabeth’s greeting to Mary. St. Pius V officially added the second part of the Hail Mary. The repetition in the Rosary is meant to lead one into restful and contemplative prayer related to each Mystery. The gentle repetition of the words helps us to enter into the silence of our hearts, where Christ’s spirit dwells. The Rosary can be said privately or with a group.
** God the Father provided a full explanation of His Commandments to visionary Maureen Sweeney-Kyle beginning June 24th and ending on July 3rd, 2021.

mdc
Rank level 20
Rank level 20

Re: Maureen - August 5: True Birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary - The rosary is more powerful

Post by mdc »

Otra revelación más en la que se reconoce el 5 de agosto como fecha real del nacimiento de la Virgen María. :dreamer: