About the description of Virgin Mary's appearance in the messages to Luz de Maria

Nube
Site Admin
Site Admin

About the description of Virgin Mary's appearance in the messages to Luz de Maria

Post by Nube »

One of our visitors (Martinj) asked in his comment if Luz de María had given descriptions of the Virgin Mary's appearance in the messages. I found it interesting to make a small compilation of these descriptions and place it in the forum for anyone who wants to read it (or provide some other information). These are some references I was able to get so far about it: (open the spoiler below)

Uno de nuestros visitantes (Martinj) preguntó en un comentario si Luz de María había dado descripciones de la apariencia de la Virgen María en sus mensajes. Me pareció interesante hacer una pequeña recopilación de esas descripciones y colocarla en el foro para todo aquel que quiera leerlo y/o aportar algún otro dato. Esto es lo que he recopilado al respecto: (abrir el spoiler debajo)
English
In a radio interview in 2011 ("Tierra Viva" show) they asked her what the Virgin looked like. Luz de María answered the following:
I look at Her and I always tell Her that She is the lily of Heaven, the lily with the best perfume, the concentrated purity in essence. She appears to me as about 25 years old, of medium height, with wavy hair of incomparable beauty. So much so that when she presents Herself, that light comes out of Her, that perfume, I repeat that purity, that inner beauty, each word of Her penetrates my being, not only physical, but also penetrates the depths of the spirit, and I have been able on many occasions to feel and look at Her pain, and I have seen Her cry, it is something very strong, very painful. Sometimes I have also seen Her smile and rejoice, rejoice with humanity.
In Luz de Maria's commentary to June 16, 2016 message she said:
Our Most Holy Mother, dressed in white in a garment that looks like fine lace—I seem to see shapes like roses on Her dress—with brushstrokes in light blue pastel the roses I see are more defined.
Her blessed translucent Mantle allowed me to see the constellations that seemed to hang from Her Mantle and gave shine and light to the figure of the Mother.
Her light brown hair was down with waves that seemed to play with a slight breeze that always precedes Her arrival. She looks at me and speaks to me, and extending Her delicate and blessed Hands (...)
About the final result of the image of the "Queen and Mother of the End Times", Luz de María said:
The result of the beauty of our Lady has passed through the brushes of some artists to capture it as I saw Her. At the beginning of this year of the Lord 2018, our Mother finally directed us towards an artist whose hands She guided to make a work that faithfully represents Her.
I give thanks to all those who in one way or another contributed during these years so that at the beginning of this year the work would be completed and today, as Heaven has disposed it, it is presented to you. (...)
This is a small preview of the image:

More information here: https://www.deunanube.com/our-lady-of-t ... imes-info/

Español
En una entrevista radial en el año 2011 (Programa "Tierra Viva") le preguntaron cómo es la Virgen. Luz de María contestó lo siguiente:
Yo la miro y siempre le digo que ella es la azucena del cielo, el lirio del mejor perfume, la pureza concentrada y en esencia. A mi se me presenta ella como de unos 25 años, de mediana estatura, de cabello ondulado de una hermosura inigualable. Tanto que cuando ella se presenta sale de ella esa luz, ese perfume, repito esa pureza, esa belleza interior, cada palabra de ella penetra mi ser no sólo fisico sino que penetra a lo mas hondo, al espíritu, y he podido en muchas ocasiones sentir y mirar el dolor de ella, y la he mirado llorar, es algo muy fuerte, muy doloroso, como en ocasiones la he mirado tambien sonreir y alegrarse, alegrarse con la humanidad.
En el comentario de Luz de María sobre el mensaje recibido el 3 de junio de 2016, dijo:
Nuestra Madre Santísima, vestida de blanco, con un ropaje que parece fino encaje, pues logro mirar formas de rosas en su vestido, con pinceladas en celeste pastel se definen las rosas que miro.
Su Manto bendito traslúcido me permitió mirar las constelaciones, que parecía pendían de Su Manto y daban brillo y luz a toda la figura de la Madre.
Su cabello suelto castaño claro, con ondulaciones que parecen jugar con un leve viento que siempre precede a Su llegada, me mira, y me habla, extendiendo Sus benditas y finas Manos (...)
Sobre la confección final de la imagen de la "Reina y Madre de los Últimos Tiempos" dijo Luz de María:
El resultado de la belleza de nuestra Señora ha pasado por el pincel de algunos artistas para plasmarla como la miré. A inicios de este año del Señor 2018, nuestra Madre nos dirigió finalmente hacia un artista al que Ella le guió sus manos para lograr una obra que la represente fielmente.
Doy a gracias a todos los que de una u otra forma contribuyeron durante estos años para que a inicio de este año la obra fuera culminada y hoy como lo ha dispuesto el Cielo se presente a ustedes. (...)
Este es un preview pequeño de la imágen:

Mas información disponible aqui: https://www.deunanube.com/nuestra-senor ... s-tiempos/